Here's a new VR headset for those who want to work in virtual reality.
A startup company SimulaVR has introduced their new headset that was designed for those who want to work in virtual reality. Meet Simula One, an office-focused, standalone VR headset built on top of Linux Desktop. It provides comparable functionality to any Linux laptop or PC, but with the power of VR. The headset runs on SimulaOS, a highly customizable, open-source, Linux-based operating system created by the company.
- Persistent ("always-on") computing wherever you are able to walk and think
- 10x more screens than PCs & Laptops
- 10x more work immersion/focus than PCs & Laptops
- 6DOF hand tracking via Ultraleap
- Headset camera view (to see your keyboard/surroundings while working)
- Connects with Bluetooth keyboards/mice via Bluetooth module