Create dynamic visuals and game mechanics with the new version of ZibraAI's Zibra Smoke & Fire.
In case you missed it, last week, ZibraAI launched a new 2.1.4 version of Zibra Smoke & Fire, the team's dedicated toolset for creating real-time volumetric smoke and fire effects in Unity.
Compatible with the engine's Built-in Render Pipeline, URP, and HDRP, the solution is based on custom physics simulation and ZibraAI's proprietary technology for object representation. With it, users can easily set up real-time, physically accurate simulations that behave naturally in the virtual world, making Zibra Smoke & Fire a go-to tool for creating fire-based interactive objects for digital environments, game mechanics, and dynamic visuals.
- Three simulation modes: smoke, colored smoke, and fire.
- More than a dozen different customization parameters, both for rendering and simulation.
- AI-powered functionality that enables smoke interaction with 3D objects of any shape
- A Powerful feature set – shape smoke in the form of complex meshes, emit smoke from object surfaces, and more.
- Custom, high-quality volumetric renderer for smoke rendering.
- Advanced lighting system. Illuminate smoke with multiple lights or light your scene with real-time simulated fire.
- User-friendly UI.
- Supported platforms: Windows, UWP, macOS, iOS, Android.