How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
A couple of hours ago in Gnomon (Hollywood, CA), Allegorithmic held its keynote, announcing some very neat things for 3d artists. The company shares some numbers and talked a little about its future plans. Here’s a short outline of the talk.
This year marked the debut of Substance Days. It’s a cozy artistic event, which is being held in one of the best schools in the country. This year there were 400+ attendees, 7 conference sessions, 12 masterclasses and a lot of great talent from all over the world, including: Christophe Desse (Naughty Dog), Michael Pavlovich (Certain Affinity), Steven Rich (Blizzard), Peter Zoppi (Treyarch), Rogelio Olguin (Naughty Dog), Glauco Longhi (Sony Santa Monica). All these artists held masterclasses and taught how they work with Substance tools.
Some statistics from Allegorithmic:
- 85% of AAA game dev teams use Substance tools.
- Substance Painter was launched 1.1 million times in Q2 of 2016.
- Substance designer – 500 000 launches.
- 34k+ users on Substance Share.
- 700k+ downloads on Substance Share.
- Allegorithmic website traffic is similar to Z-Brush Central.
- 150+ universities teach Substance tools.
- Substance Painter is getting some very neat features, which will help artists to work with scanned textures. During a small demo the artist managed to blend a couple of very detailed scanned textures and make them work with snow material. It looked very realistic (and worked like magic).
- ‘Rally Explorer’ from Jianzhi Chen was named the winner of the Roadtrip in 2116 Vehicle Design Contest. Overall there were 200 entires.
- Substance LIVE keeps at 19.90/MONTH but in Q4 all the subscribers will also get access to a library of free materials, which they can use in their work. The price will remain the same. Materials are all very different: procedural, scanned and so on.
- Substance Academy is a new resource with thousands of videos, describing the various ways to work with Substance tools. This will be launched at a later date.
- Substance for the students is going absolutely free! It’s a ‘Free Personal License’. So schools will have to purchase licenses. All you need to do is to upload your Student Card and U’ll get the tools for the whole year with all the updates. Not sure when it will be launched.
- The launch of Substance Designer 5.5 was a bit delayed. We’ll keep you posted.
Be sure to visit The Art of Substance gallery at Gnomon, featuring works from the following artists.