The tool will be released in 2022.
Reallusion has released the first look at the upcoming update to its real-time 3D animation software iClone. In this first look at what’s coming in 2022, you can see what’s planned for iClone 8 and learn more about the tool's new features. Among other novelties, iClone brings the new Motion Director system that allows to pilot characters, apply motion triggers and dynamic cameras to direct scenes in real-time. Motion editing with automatic blending tools, motion layer editor, footstep locking, and a new robust facial system – all of these and more will soon be released.
- Motion Director: The new Motion Director system debuts game-play controls to drive characters, apply motion triggers and dynamic cameras to direct scenes in real-time.
- Motion Editing: iClone 8 offers massive innovation for motion creation and editing. It provides powerful editing capabilities while keeping the process simple and intuitive.
- Enhanced Real-Time Visuals: iClone 8 real-time render has been enhanced with Volumetric Light, Light Enhancement, Lens Flare, Mirror Plane Shader, and Motion Blur updates.
- Performance: The software architecture of iClone 8 has been optimized, and more new features will be introduced to handle big-scale projects.
- RTX GPU Based Path-Trace Renderer: iClone 8 can connect to NVIDIA Omniverse – an RTX GPU based path-traced render engine, which supports USD (Universal Scene Description) data architecture for collaborative design projects.
- And much more!