Go grab another Unity pack to learn new workflows.
Unity shared the Morgan pack featuring a VFX-based character created with the help of Visual Effect Graph. You can now play with the VFX Graph and learn how you can get a new look.
Things to do with the pack:
- VFX morphing: morph the effects covering Morgan.
- Shape morphing: morph the underlying skinned mesh between female and male shapes.
- Appearance tweaks: other elements of Morgan’s visual appearance, including how close the particles stick to the mesh.
- Fire: adds an extra layer of intensity.
- Crumble: several ways to make Morgan disintegrate into pieces.
- Debug: each feature has debug option
Features include a number of customization options providing users with over 300 parameters that can be tweaked in real-time to achieve a wide variety of results.
You can learn more and get the pack here.