Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. custom invoice books
Just updated it!
Why didn't you share the URL to sign up in the article
Toolchefs has recently revealed Atoms Crowd, its new crowd simulation software compatible with RenderMan, V-Ray and Arnold.
- Skeletal animation, including support for characters with any number of legs.
- Six types of agents are available in a separate package – four humans, a dog and a cat.
- To create believable crowds over 300 motion clips are available and characters and animation can be randomised to create variations.
- Simulations can be controlled using a node-based agent network editor using several area types including triggers, curve following, mesh avoidance, curve fields, 2d and 3d height fields.
- To create large crowds there are animation caching facilities, a custom proxy system for visualising scenes in the viewports and LOD support.
The price here starts at €350 per month for Atoms Crowd and €100 for Atoms Agents. Learn more on the Toolchefs website.