Toolchefs has recently revealed Atoms Crowd, its new crowd simulation software.
Toolchefs has recently revealed Atoms Crowd, its new crowd simulation software compatible with RenderMan, V-Ray and Arnold.
- Skeletal animation, including support for characters with any number of legs.
- Six types of agents are available in a separate package – four humans, a dog and a cat.
- To create believable crowds over 300 motion clips are available and characters and animation can be randomised to create variations.
- Simulations can be controlled using a node-based agent network editor using several area types including triggers, curve following, mesh avoidance, curve fields, 2d and 3d height fields.
- To create large crowds there are animation caching facilities, a custom proxy system for visualising scenes in the viewports and LOD support.
The price here starts at €350 per month for Atoms Crowd and €100 for Atoms Agents. Learn more on the Toolchefs website.