Don't miss your chance to join the team and work on one of Ubisoft's AAA titles.
Ubisoft Annecy, the developer of a number of Ubisoft franchises, including Splinter Cell and Assassin's Creed, as well as such games as Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2 and Ghost Recon Wildlands, is looking for a Lead Character Artist who will be responsible for character creation for one of the studio's AAA games.
As Lead Character Artist at Ubisoft Annecy, you will work closely with the Character Art team's modeling artist, vehicle artist, and character artist and will report directly to Art Director.
- Leading the development of high-quality AAA characters;
- Creation and maintenance of a prospering art culture within the Character Art Team;
- Management of outsourced teams;
- Ensuring a productive internal workflow and beneficial relationships with external partners;
- Prioritizing and managing the Character Art Team’s tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and to specifications through stand-ups and synchronization meetings to communicate vision and needs with other teams;
- Work together with producers, leads, directors, and other teams to push project quality;
- Balance quality and efficiency of owns and teams work to reach the best results within given time frames.
- 5+ years of working with character art;
- Experience working shipping AAA console titles;
- At least one year of experience leading a team, preferably in agile project management;
- Working knowledge of ZBrush and at least one of the major 3D modeling packages and texturing software;
- Excellent knowledge of a real-time engine;
- Knowledge of additional software such as Substance 3D Painter, and Marvelous Designer ;
- Ability to create characters to AAA standard;
- Experience with next-gen game development.
You can learn more about the position and apply here. Also, don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform, our Reddit page, and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.