Check out 5 Unity packs with tools for creating smooth human and animal animations from FImpossible Creations.
1. Spine Animator
Check out a tool that will create realistic animals or creatures' bones animations without coding.
- Includes interactive demo scene and full source code
- Easy setup and incredible effect
- Fully cooperating with keyframed animations
- Tutorial videos on the Youtube Channel
- Not needed any coding
- Visual friendly inspector window with helpful features
- Highly customizable
- Very high performance
- Blending with original animation
2. Tail Animator
Get smooth key-framed tale animations without using other animation software.
- Easy and instant setup
- Custom inspector window with handy functions and tooltips
- Tutorial videos on my Youtube Channel
- Smoothing and giving more feeling to original animation
- Customize Tail Animator on anything - tails, cloths, limbs, etc.
- Different parameters to customize jiggly/stiff/wavy motion
- Experimental but efficient collision detection with all type of colliders in world space or just selected ones
- Includes interactive demo scenes and full source code with comments
- Components to animate bones in different game clocks (fixed update, late update)
- Component to blend tail animator with key-framed animation
- Components for tail animation in 2D space and UI
- Component to create a skinned mesh with tail structure from static mesh without the need for external tools
3. Look Animator
Get a component to build head and neck animations for looking at the object and simulate real body behavior motion.
- Includes interactive demo scenes and full-source code
- Easy setup with extended inspector window
- Works with humanoid and animal skeletons
- "Bird Mode" to simulate alternative animation
- Automated mechanics for finding bones
- Easily change to momentum targets
- Blend look animation with source animation
- Highly optimized
- Use "Bones' compensation" feature to prevent unnatural arms rotation when looking up or down
- Use "Animate with source" feature to keep whole animations motion, very helpful when you need to aim at the target and play hit/shot animation, also using it during a run or even idle animation makes it look more natural
- Turn off/on the component with a smooth transition by using one method
- Make look animation softer with "Ultra Smoother" feature
4. Eyes Animator
Create eye animations in a realistic or stylized approach within minutes. The component will work for human and creature characters as well as for animals.
- Includes interactive demo scenes
- Includes full source code with commentary
- Simulating eyes' point of interest lag for more realism, which effect you can adjust using a simple slider
- Random eyes movement simulation, with different presets: From calm through nervous to psychical cues - the movement of eyes when someone is lying/trying to remember the sound, etc.
- Eyelids blinking animation support
- Implementation to cooperate with Look Animator
- Quickly setup component with a custom inspector
- Easily change target objects to be followed by eyes
- Blend eye animation and effects you apply in component with sliders
- Easily set clamp ranges with inspector visualization
5. Bones Stimulator
Add procedural additive animation to your character with Bones Stimulator. The pack includes FBonesStim_Vibrate for advanced transforming and FBonesStim_Squasher for sinusoidal dynamic scaling. The components will enhance your bones animation.