Check our 5 Unity packs with various sci-fi effects for games. All packs are on sale with 50% off right now, get them before the sale ends!
Get a cool pack from Knife Entertainment to create a portal in the game that players can see and/or walk through, especially if you're looking for an art style close to Valve's Portal series.
Some technical features:
- Game-ready VFX (open, idle and close states)
- Seamless camera transition
- Rigid bodies save their velocities
- Optimization (frustum culling)
2. Holo FX Pack
Add high-quality holograms and glitch FX with a pack from Oranged Keys. The pack’s content will perfectly fit in sci-fi games both as environment and gameplay elements. The pack also goes with textures and materials for each example and allows you to adjust the parameters according to your needs.
- Shader parameters exposed with a custom GUI.
- 1 geometry model example to showcase materials
- 10 high-quality FX materials using the Lite version of the shader
- 7 included high-quality FX materials using the Advanced version of the shader
- Clean holograms and glitch looks
- Good performance
3. Sci-Fi VFX
The pack goes with 16 prefabs of the following effects:
- shield on object
- topographic scanner
- motion cloner, and more
Please, note that this pack works with Built-in Render Pipeline, HDRP/URP is not supported.
Get a pack with sci-fi models and VFX from SineVFX. The pack includes walls and corners for hexagon-shaped rooms, sci-fi props, and machines. You can also adjust the shaders to match your game’s style. The texture size varies from 256px to 2048px.
Tris count of models:
- Platform: 1900
- Small Props:500-1500
- Walls and Corners: 400
- Machines: 3-10k
- Portal: 15k