Learn how you can build VR apps with this new free series.
Epic Games has recently announced a brand new learning series for VR developers with Oculus and Unreal Engine. The Unreal Online Learning portal now features 12 free courses for aspiring developers to help you take a concept and build your own VR games.
The brand-new course series, VR Development with Oculus and Unreal Engine, covers the process of creating new VR content, incorporating locomotion, interaction, sound, and more.
The course will teach you to:
- Integrate Oculus Virtual Reality Plugin into Unreal Engine.
- Set up a proper locomotion system using Joystick or Teleports.
- Set up a proper hand interaction system with Oculus Touch.
- Identify and optimize for graphical constraints in Virtual Reality.
- Understand how to design UI with Virtual Reality to be intuitive and user friendly.
- Understand the difference between immersive and non-immersive audio.
- Integrate Oculus Social features into your application.
- Integrate Mixed Reality Capture into your application.
You can learn more and get started here.