Head of Contentwww.linkedin.com
These tips from Peter Tran will help you set up lights in a smart way.
The messed-up anthology is back with new episodes.
And there's an instruction for you to recreate them.
Check out a tool and breakdown by Marc Chevry that will help you set up walls procedurally.
The creators of the viral Russian cyberfarm short are back with another story.
The console shows amazing results despite production constraints.
A new paper discusses adopting a humanlike playstyle.
Here's an interactive model that allows setting trees on fire.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4A Look At ILM's Work On The Mandalorian's Sequel
- 5Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 6The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions