Head of Contentwww.linkedin.com
Another huge company decides to support the development.
This new model looks impressive.
Go grab a free goodie from Ian Hubert.
Magnus Larsson showed how the team used Unreal and Houdini to prepare some explosive sequences.
The legendary game series is back as a new show from Binge.
Check out a new device that can adapt its shape and size depending on an object in a game.
Check out these behind-the-scenes shots provided by Senior Environment Artist Kevin Brunt.
Check out a cool new tool by Simon Verstraete.
The studio got $78 million in profit which is a 136% increase compared to the previous year.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Check Out These Cool Stylized Effects in Blender
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5Using Megascans & UE5 to Create Environments
- 6Creating a Sci-Fi Corridor in 3ds Max & Unreal Engine 5
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Apple Joined Blender Development FundI think it is good that apple finally joins the blender fund. I cannot...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions