Head of Contentwww.linkedin.com
Save time on shader creation with this toolkit by Corentin Demougeot.
Use text prompts or turn simple 3D scenes into works of art with Stable Diffusion.
Check out another impressive game demo by OMYOG.
Arnaldo Licea did a breakdown of one of the levels and explained why early tests are incredibly important.
Check out a stunning work by Freelance Artist Lou LL.
Check out this model crafted by MountainDog Studios with real-time fur cards.
The studio is currently making an AAA game based on the Dungeons and Dragons IP.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 4Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 5Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 6Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Newzoo: Big Publishers Will Pivot Franchises to Service-Based Model in 2023I am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions