Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Trying to steal Vray's thunder.
I'm gonna wait for Steam version
Bishop3D is an interactive 3D modeler and animation tool projected and built to interface with the popular freeware raytracer POV-Ray™ (Persistence of Vision Raytracer™) on MS-Windows platform. POV-Ray creates three-dimensional photo-realistic images, taking as input a text file with the scene described in a script language known as POV-Ray Scene Description Language (SDL) - if you are unfamiliar with POV-Ray, check these example images, I'll wait you catch your breath.
- Full Integration with POV-Ray™
- Native POV-Ray™ script import capability (more details)
- Key framing animation
- Time line tree
- Powerfull material editor
- Texture library manager
- CSG (boolean) evaluation
- Ambidextrous coordinate system
- Objects cross reference
- Transform manipulators
- Control point manipulators
- Full undo/redo support
- Support for all most common POV-Ray primitives