Maybe they should focus on making their games they already have run a bit better first. There are many complaints about the game play in World of Tanks. The platoon aspect needs fixing so it is more fairly ranked.
>Evangelion on TV I see you're man of the culture, Thomas :)
give me some names. Who's doing great environment work with Unity these days? I'd be happy to interview anyone who's showing some cool stuff!
- Full Integration with POV-Ray™
- Native POV-Ray™ script import capability (more details)
- Key framing animation
- Time line tree
- Powerfull material editor
- Texture library manager
- CSG (boolean) evaluation
- Ambidextrous coordinate system
- Objects cross reference
- Transform manipulators
- Control point manipulators
- Full undo/redo support
- Support for all most common POV-Ray primitives