VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
We are creating a game development platform with: powerful but lightweight game engines, super easy-to-use APIs, intuitive tools, open-source code base, and an enthusiastic community. Cocos2d-x is a complete toolchain for developing multi-platform games. Starting with rapid prototyping all the way to a highly polished, well performing game.
- Cocos2d-x is an open source game framework written in C++, with a thin platform dependent layer. It can be used to build games, apps and other cross platform GUI based interactive programs.
- Brand New Graphic Renderer: The Cocos2d-x renderer is optimized for 2D graphics with OpenGL. It supports Skeletal Animation, Sprite Sheet Animation, Coordinate systems, Effects, multi resolution devices, Textures, Transitions, TileMaps and Particles. It adopts a RenderQueue design.
- Performance: supports auto-batching, auto-culling and caching transform, games are running 1x~20x faster.
- C++ 11 features: take advantage of the awesome Lambda functions, override and final, template container, auto, threads, smart pointers and move semantics.
- Develop your game with less code. Lua scripting language is concise and efficient.
- Use the same powerful C++ Cocos2d-x engine core underneath.
- Debug your games spontaneously during development: cocos code IDE and cocos player.
- Cocos Studio is a free and professional game development toolkit, that enables game developers to quickly create game content, and and takes that tedious work and simplifies it with straightforward GUI editors.
- Cocos Studio includes 4 core game development editors: UI Editor, Animation Editor, Scene Editor and Data Editor., Developers can focus on their specific roles and enjoy better streamlined workflow. This enables game studios to collaborate with ease, and focus on what each does best in order to achieve better quality and faster turnaround time. This saves time and money.
12 June, 2015