Their website does say that you can pay per image at $1 per image. I am in the opposite boat though. I could see this having a very significant effect on photogrammetry but I would need to process a few thousand images at a time which would not be very feasible with their current pricing model
To the developers. A very promising piece of software for a VFX supervisor like me. BUT, please reconsider your pricing tiers and introduce a per-image price. We are a pretty large facility, but I can only imagine needing about 1-10 images a month at the very most. It's like HDRI's - we buy them all the time, one at a time. They need to be individually billed so a producer can charge them against a particular job.
Game Editor is great place to start learning C programming and you will learn load about game creation and many other things:
- Want to design your own games, but don’t know where to begin? Get the answers in our forum!
- Want to make games for iPhone, iPad, Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, Windows Mobile-based Smartphones and GP2X? Just make the game and export to the desired platform!
- Want to see and change the source code of your game creator tool? You can edit it!
If Game Editor doesn’t have the feature you want, you can just make it by yourself! No need to worry about system issues or compatibility, no need to do anything other than come up with the ideas! Game developing has never been easier!
See the characteristics of our game programming software, and how you would go about creating your very own game. Discover how to add actors, paths and regions, and find out how to load images to your game.
- Event-driven development
- Propagate events to other actors
- Multiple levels in a single file
- Move the actor through complex maps (A* pathfinder)
- Helper actors
- Transparent actors
- Infinite actors
- Z-Depth control
- Clone and remove actors
- Multiple animations per actor
- Set parent actors
- Create actor paths
- Full screen or window mode
- Configurable resolution and frame rate
- Configurable audio format
- Control the view as the actors
- Tile draw tool
- Global and local scripts
- Global and Local Actor variables
- Periodic and Random timers
- Edit animations instantly in the editor of your choiceby clicking edit next to it
- Generate stand alone games for Windows, Pocket PC, Handheld PC, Smartphone, GP2X and Linux
- Load jpeg, gif, png, bmp, pcx, tga, xpm, xcf, lbm and tif image files
- Load Ogg Vorbis, wav, mid, mod, s3m, it and xm music files
- Load wav, voc, iff and 8SVX audio files
- Persistent multiple undo/redo levels