I love it !
Wow this is really extensive! Thanks for sharing, I just started with tiltbrush and Masterpiece Vr using a mixed reality kit
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
HTML5 & native games
GDevelop flexible architecture allows you to choose if you want to create an HTML5 game that can be played on the web and exported to Android, or a native game for your operating system. Or activate both platforms and export your game everywhere!
GDevelop features are provided thanks to extensions, allowing you to embed into your game just what you need. Here is a short list of what you get when using GD!
Tons of objects ready to be used
- Sprites with multiple animations
- “9 patch” and tiled sprites
- Text objects
- 3D boxes for native games
- Draw your own shape on screen with the Shape Painter
- Particle engine for native games
- Make RPG-like maps with the Tiled map objects for native games
- Dynamic lights and shadows for native games
- Support for custom collision masks
Quickly add behaviors to your objects
- Physics engine – Add a realistic behavior to your objects
- Pathfinding to move objects avoiding obstacles
- Top-down movement
- Platformer engine – create platformer games in a breeze
- Draggable objects – quickly make your objects draggable with mouse/touch
- And more, to automate current tasks and behaviors in a few clicks!
Design advanced levels and interfaces
- The scene editor let you visually edit your levels
- Multiple layers support – Add interfaces and create parallax effects
- Create dynamically your levels with external layouts
- Integrated debugger and performance profilers for native games
Make desktop & mobile ready games
- Save player data with HTML5 & native storage
- Full support for sounds effects and musics
- Joystick and full keyboard support for native games
- Touchscreens support with multitouch for HTML5 games
Build ambitious games with advanced features
- Communicate with external websites using HTTP requests
Use advanced events: loops, foreach and even functions
Manipulate variables with arbitrary complex structures and even JSON support