So proud of you Alina!!!!!!
want to meet me i will be there...
Use Your Eyes
Work inside a simple, yet flexible and feature rich editor, with tools popping up to aid you when needed.
- Uncluttered UI, where most tools are context-sensitive.
- Huge amount of tools to aid you and your team in content creation.
- Editor designed not only for programmers, but for artists,animators, level designers, graphic designers, game designers, etc.
- Built-In documentation browser and code editor to avoid distractions.
Develop games using your favorite operating system:
- Godot works on Windows, OSX and Linux.
- Editor runs in 32 and 64 bits, in all platforms.
- Small download (around 20mb), and you are ready to go.
- Easy to compile yourself (no dependency hell).
Develop games for your favorite platforms:
- Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android
- Desktop Platforms: Windows, OSX, Linux
- Web Platforms: PNaCL
- Consoles: Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita (only with license from Sony)
- Upcoming (not stable yet): HTML5 and Windows Phone.
- One Click Deploy & Export to most platforms. Easy to create custom builds too.
Develop 2D Games
Create complex 2D games with the fully dedicated 2D engine.
- Dedicated 2D engine, no need to fake 2D in 3D space.
- Work in pixel coordinates, but resize to any screen resolution.
- Support for sprites, animated sprites, polygons, parallax, layers, advanced particle system, etc.
- Custom physics & collision engine that works in pixel coordinates.
- Powerful animation editing capabilities, including cut-out, bone rigs, etc.
Develop 3D Games
Create realistic looking 3D games with the dedicated 3D Engine.
- Import 3D models from Max, Maya, Blender, etc. with full animation.
- Supports skeleton deforms and blend shapes.
- Several light types, with shadow mapping.
- Flexible shader & material models.
- Render with HDR, anti aliasing and linear color modes.
- Post process fog, glow, bloom, color adjustment, etc.
Design User Interfaces
Create simple or complex user interfaces, adapted to your needs.
- Powerful GUI library, dozens of controls are available as engine nodes.
- Entirely visual GUI editor, design first and then fill the bits of code.
- Create beautiful game UIs with simple, skinnable controls.
- Create tools and game content editors using advanced controls.
- Skinnable OS-like controls, for sim games, RPGs, MMOs, etc.
- Customize your own controls, by implementing input and draw functions.
Script & Hack
Add custom behaviors to any object by extending it with scripting.
- Python-based scripting language, designed to make games.
- Efficient design for memory allocation (no GC stalls or leaks).
- Built-In script editor with syntax highlighting, real-time parser & code completion.
- Integrated debugger.
- Integrated class reference browser.
- Friendly C++ API to optimize parts of the game or extend any part of the engine.
Godot has a unique and modern architecture. When you get used to it, everything else feels obsolete.
- Design language based on nested scenes.
- Allows organizing small and large projects efficiently.
- Any part of a game that can be named can become a scene.
- Subdivide scenes to improve teamwork.
- Re-use scenes as part of other scenes.
The animation system in Godot is one of the most advanced in existence.
- Animate 2D or 3D.
- Any property of any object can be animated, even function calls.
- Use custom transition curves and tweens.
- Helpers to animate 2D rigs, with skeletons and IK.
- Efficient optimizer to pack imported 3D animations.
- Animation Tree support for fluid character animation.
Godot has a custom physics engine designed for games.
- Dedicated 2D and 3D physics engines, which use the same API.
- Several types of collider shapes supported.
- Flexible KinematicBody implementation, for 2D and 3D.
- KinematicBody allows to use collision detection in a flexible way, without physics.
- Advanced DynamicCharacter for characters that need full, transparent physics integration.
- Several types of constraints available, including Vehicle Simulation.
Fix and optimize your game with the built-in debugger.
- Source level debugger, with breakpoints, inspector, backtraces, etc.
- Stepper with real-time inspection of variables.
- Performance analyzer, with dozen of metrics available.
- Ability to debug scripts of games running on external devices.
- Remote filesystem support, for quick testing of large games on devices.
- Alternative command-line debugger, for unix hardcores.
Work alone or work in a team:
- Godot is designed from the ground as a teamwork tool.
- Filesystem usage is friendly to popular VCSs (such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial, PlasticSCM, Perforce, etc).
- Script syntax supported by GitHub.
3 December, 2018
28 June, 2018
25 September, 2017
19 September, 2017
4 March, 2016
24 February, 2016
14 September, 2015