That helmet tho I think that one is spot on with kinda like a classic feel to it.
If I'm not mistaken, in the canon Samus can form the suit around her with her mind. In that case it's not necessary to make the suit industrial-looking (or the arm cannon that big) or have the paint stripes mentioned above, since Samus doesn't have to go buy parts to weld in place to upgrade anything. Also those glow plugs (bolts?) look bad, I get the blizzard look but I would change those and make them not come out of the suit like that. Something that wouldn't be necessary for someone that can form the suit around them.
I like everything EXCEPT the caution stripes on her thighs. The caution stripes look terrible. Take them off.
Havok Vision Engine
Havok Vision Engine is a cross-platform game engine that provides a powerful and versatile multi-platform runtime technology ideally suited for all types of games and capable of rendering extremely complex scenes at smooth frame rates. Providing a well-designed, clean and object-oriented C++ API, the technology includes a variety of features to help developers break through technical barriers, opening up a wide range of possibilities for game development.
- Out-of-the-box features such as lights and shadows, radiosity, animations, normal maps, particles, and post-processing are right at your fingertips
- Ships complete with source code, the default rendering pipeline serves as an ideal starting point for your game project, providing an extensive set of fully integrated features
- Out-of-the-box integration with Havok Physics, Havok AI, Havok Behavior, Havok Cloth, and Havok Destruction
- Uses a combination of efficient visibility culling and streaming techniques – including hardware occlusion query, portals, and quadtrees/octrees – to achieve consistently high frame rates
- 3ds Max/Maya Exporters that can export both static geometry and animated characters, including skeletal animations, vertex animations, and morph targets
- A Remote Script Debugger also includes a powerful script profiler, allowing developers to quickly analyze the performance of LUA script code
- Runtime profiling framework for resource management allows performance bottlenecks to be identified and removed, while unused resources can be automatically purged and recreated
- Integrated with the Antutu 3D Benchmark Suite for accurately gauging performance across a variety of current and future hardware
Havok Vision Engine is multi-threaded and optimized for Windows (DX 9, DX 11), Windows 8, Xbox360®, PlayStation®3, Nintendo Wii™, Wii U™, PlayStation Vita®, iOS and Android. It is also an ideal solution for online distribution via XBLA™, PSN™, and WiiWare™.
Havok Physics Smoother Performance Profile. Enhanced Run-Time Performance. Reduced Memory Footprint. Next-Generation Ready. Havok Physics offers the fastest, most robust collision detection and physical simulation technology available, which is why it has become the gold standard within the games industry and has been used by leading game developers in over 400 launched titles and many more in development.
Robust Dynamics & Constraint Solving
- To support a variety of constraint types including ragdolls and vehicles
Battle-Tested Collision Detection
- Highly robust, for continuous collision detection for environments, characters and vehicles.
Complete Production-Ready Tool Chain
- Extensible asset conditioning pipeline with full plug-in support for Autodesk, 3ds Max, Maya and XSI.
- Displays and records on-target profiling and debugging data and real-time multi-threaded performance data
Havok Animation Studio
Havok Animation Studio (formally known as Havok Behavior and Havok Animation) is a state-of-the-art animation system built for high quality game character development. In addition to the standalone Havok Animation SDK and toolset, Havok Animation Studio includes the Havok Animation Tool for artists and designers and a run-time SDK for game programmers.
Together, the composition tool and run-time SDKs provide “what you see is what you get” results, accelerating development of cutting edge character performances for leading game titles. Its graphical authoring allows designers to rapidly prototype their characters and incrementally refine them with fast simple iterations. Under the hood its platform-optimized runtime delivers industry leading performance.
- Optimized Compression & Decompression: Manage animation quality, quantity and speed with industry leading codecs.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Havok Physics for ragdoll driving, blending, and mixing
- Animation Retargeting Repurpose existing content from one character to another with runtime retargeting and mirroring.
- Accelerates the development of cutting-edge character performance by coupling Havok Animation Tool, a composition tool for artists and designers, along with a runtime software development kit (SDK) for game programmers.
- Provides a flexible project scheme and asset viewer that organizes 1000’s of character assets including rigs, skin/mesh bindings, animation clips, events, variables, sequences, and behaviors
- WYSIWYG preview ensures tight control over in-game results
Havok Destruction is a toolset and runtime SDK designed for game artists for creating destructible assets and worlds, adding a new dimension to structural mechanics, visual effects and game level design.
- Out-of-the-box runtime solution fully integrated with Havok™ Physics for dynamic visual effects Improves graphical complexity by adding debris objects without drastically increasing the memory footprint
- Drastically reduces production time and cost of creating large numbers of interactive destructible game objects.
- Havok Destruction is cross-platform optimized for leading game platforms including, Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PC Games for Windows, PlayStation Vita®, Wii™, Wii U™, Windows 8, Android™, iOS, Apple Mac OS and Linux.