bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Publish your games on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, BlackBerry and HTML5, all with the same code base.
libGDX is licensed under Apache 2.0 and maintained by the community. Contribute today!
Comes with batteries included. Write 2D or 3D games, let libGDX worry about low-level details.
Learn libGDX inside out on the Wiki, study the Javadocs, or read a third-party tutorial. Learn from example code and demos.
Get great support from a big and growing community of game and application developers.
- Rendering through OpenGL ES 2.0 on all platforms
- Custom OpenGL ES 2.0 bindings for Android 2.0 and above
- Low-Level OpenGL helpers:
- Vertex arrays and vertex buffer objects
- Framebuffer objects (GLES 2.0 only)
- Shaders, integrating easily with meshes
- Immediate mode rendering emulation
- Simple shape rendering
- Automatic software or hardware mipmap generation
- Automatic handling of OpenGL ES context loss. Restores all textures, shaders and other OpenGL resources
High-level 2D APIs:
- Custom CPU side bitmap manipulation library
- Orthographic camera
- High-performance sprite batching and caching
- Texture atlases, with whitespace stripping support. Either generated offline or online
- 2D Particle system
- TMX tile map support
- 2D scene-graph API
- 2D UI library, based on scene-graph API, fully skinable
High-Level 3D APIs:
- Perspective camera
- Decal batching, for 3D billboards or particle systems
- Basic loaders for Wavefront OBJ and MD5
- 3D rendering API with materials and lighting system and support for loading FBX models via fbx-conv
3rd Party Support
- Libgdx can be integrated with many 3rd party tools. We love:
- Spine – 2D Skeletal Animation
- Nextpeer – Mobile multiplayer made easy
- Saikoa – makers of ProGuard and DexGuard
Math & Physics
- Matrix, vector and quaternion classes. Matrix and vector operations are accelerated via native C code where possible
- Bounding shapes and volumes
- Frustum class, for picking and culling
- Catmull-Rom splines
- Common interpolators
- Concave polygon triangulator
- Intersection and overlap testing
- JNI wrapper for Box2D physics. So awesome, other engines use it as well
- JNI Wrapper for bullet physics
- A single API to target:
- Mac OS X
- Android (2.2+)
- Java Applet (requires JVM to be installed)
6 May, 2015
6 May, 2015
6 May, 2015