Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
that new c&c mobile game is a slab in the face.... fuck ea
Kinect 4 Unreal
The blueprint library created in the Kinect 4 Unreal plugin provides some additional functionality not strongly associated with any particular feature of the API. They were created to clean up cluttered Blueprint node chains and to expose functionality previously used within certain plugin components.
- Convert Coordinates
- Get Avateering Conversion Rotator
- [DEPRECATED] Get Kinect Player Controller
A utility function for the conversion of Vectors between the Kinect and the Unreal engine coordinate systems. Note: By default all values retrieved through Kinect 4 Unreal functions are automatically converted to the Unreal engine coordinate system.
- Input Coordinate System [ECoordinateConvention]: The coordinate system that the input value is currently in.
- Input Value [Vector]: The value to be converted.
- Output Coordinate System [ECoordinateConvention]: The coordinate system that the output Vector will be in.
- Return Value [Vector]: The value of the input vector as represented in the output coordinate system.
Get Avateering Conversion Rotator
This function supplies a rotator to be used for building a specific avateering solution. The output is a rotator that, when combined with the output of Get Joint Orientation or Get Smoothed Joint Orientation for the same joint type. This allows for the correct manipulation through skeletal controls or a poseable mesh, the standard UE4 skeleton provided in the Engine assets.
- Joint Type [EKinectJoints]: The target joint used to retrieve the conversion rotator.
- Return Value [Rotator]: The joint rotator for the input joint type for use in conversion for avateering.
[DEPRECATED] Get Kinect Player Controller
This function is deprecated in preparation for removal in future releases. Use should be replaced with an actor using a Kinect Interface Component
This utility function allows for direct retrieval of the current Kinect Player Controller spawned in the level. This function removes the need to retrieve and then cast the controller before using it in a Blueprint.
The Universe Engine ties together a number of industry leading compoents to make the most sophisticates browser-based game engine in existence. Featuring deferred rendering, true PBR, positional audio, fast physics and easy web UI, the Universe Engine is the next generation of web game engines.
21 May, 2015