This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
- High performance engine optimized for PlayStation® platforms
- State of the art rendering and post processing techniques
- A level editor that enables Lua script-driven game creation with live in-game editing and playback
- Full asset creation pipeline including COLLADA™ exporters for Autodesk® 3ds Max and Autodesk® Maya®
- Easy extensibility: the whole runtime is supplied as source, and many features are extensible using dedicated APIs
- A large set of sample and game templates, supplied with full source code and assets
- Support for PlayStation®VR. Framerates of 90Hz and 120Hz are supported, both natively and with reprojection.
- Excellent integration with middleware including support for Bullet and Havok™ physics engines, Scaleform®, Iggy, FMOD®, Recast Navigation and ImGui.
- Excellent support provided by the development team themselves
- Support for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Windows (OpenGL® and DirectX 11), Google® Android™ and Apple® iOS