That helmet tho I think that one is spot on with kinda like a classic feel to it.
If I'm not mistaken, in the canon Samus can form the suit around her with her mind. In that case it's not necessary to make the suit industrial-looking (or the arm cannon that big) or have the paint stripes mentioned above, since Samus doesn't have to go buy parts to weld in place to upgrade anything. Also those glow plugs (bolts?) look bad, I get the blizzard look but I would change those and make them not come out of the suit like that. Something that wouldn't be necessary for someone that can form the suit around them.
I like everything EXCEPT the caution stripes on her thighs. The caution stripes look terrible. Take them off.
- High performance engine optimized for PlayStation® platforms
- State of the art rendering and post processing techniques
- A level editor that enables Lua script-driven game creation with live in-game editing and playback
- Full asset creation pipeline including COLLADA™ exporters for Autodesk® 3ds Max and Autodesk® Maya®
- Easy extensibility: the whole runtime is supplied as source, and many features are extensible using dedicated APIs
- A large set of sample and game templates, supplied with full source code and assets
- Support for PlayStation®VR. Framerates of 90Hz and 120Hz are supported, both natively and with reprojection.
- Excellent integration with middleware including support for Bullet and Havok™ physics engines, Scaleform®, Iggy, FMOD®, Recast Navigation and ImGui.
- Excellent support provided by the development team themselves
- Support for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Windows (OpenGL® and DirectX 11), Google® Android™ and Apple® iOS