Their website does say that you can pay per image at $1 per image. I am in the opposite boat though. I could see this having a very significant effect on photogrammetry but I would need to process a few thousand images at a time which would not be very feasible with their current pricing model
To the developers. A very promising piece of software for a VFX supervisor like me. BUT, please reconsider your pricing tiers and introduce a per-image price. We are a pretty large facility, but I can only imagine needing about 1-10 images a month at the very most. It's like HDRI's - we buy them all the time, one at a time. They need to be individually billed so a producer can charge them against a particular job.
- High performance engine optimized for PlayStation® platforms
- State of the art rendering and post processing techniques
- A level editor that enables Lua script-driven game creation with live in-game editing and playback
- Full asset creation pipeline including COLLADA™ exporters for Autodesk® 3ds Max and Autodesk® Maya®
- Easy extensibility: the whole runtime is supplied as source, and many features are extensible using dedicated APIs
- A large set of sample and game templates, supplied with full source code and assets
- Support for PlayStation®VR. Framerates of 90Hz and 120Hz are supported, both natively and with reprojection.
- Excellent integration with middleware including support for Bullet and Havok™ physics engines, Scaleform®, Iggy, FMOD®, Recast Navigation and ImGui.
- Excellent support provided by the development team themselves
- Support for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Windows (OpenGL® and DirectX 11), Google® Android™ and Apple® iOS