Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Great work and breakdown! Thanks for sharing :)
Thiago has escaped from a question about how is the policy in Blizzard :) Or it's just too short quote?
Please put head title as podcast!
PhyreEngine™ is a complete high performance multi-platform game engine, offering quick and easy development for both rapid prototyping and full production. The entire engine is provided as source making it easily customisable to meet your needs. It’s completely free to registered developers and licensed for usage on any platform. Used in over 200+ titles across a number of different of platforms, PhyreEngine™ has been successfully adopted by dozens of game studios around the world.
- High performance engine optimized for PlayStation® platforms
- State of the art rendering and post processing techniques
- A level editor that enables Lua script-driven game creation with live in-game editing and playback
- Full asset creation pipeline including COLLADA™ exporters for Autodesk® 3ds Max and Autodesk® Maya®
- Easy extensibility: the whole runtime is supplied as source, and many features are extensible using dedicated APIs
- A large set of sample and game templates, supplied with full source code and assets
- Support for PlayStation®VR. Framerates of 90Hz and 120Hz are supported, both natively and with reprojection.
- Excellent integration with middleware including support for Bullet and Havok™ physics engines, Scaleform®, Iggy, FMOD®, Recast Navigation and ImGui.
- Excellent support provided by the development team themselves
- Support for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Windows (OpenGL® and DirectX 11), Google® Android™ and Apple® iOS