Very interesting article, thanks for sharing!
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
• Real-time shader preview for tight iteration times
• Visual & intuitive interface
• Energy conserving physically based lighting, Blinn-Phong or Phong
• Image based lighting; perfect together with Marmoset Skyshop
• Vertex animation
• DX11 Tessellation & Displacement
• Unity Free and Pro
• No extra files – just the .shader file itself
• Extensive node documentation, with tutorials coming soon
• 12 example shaders included, that you can open, edit, and use freely
• Custom lighting support, if you want to get creative or technical
• Outline width and color
Works with Unity
9 January, 2017
12 June, 2015