I just based my landscape material on this. I just wish I could exactly figure out what is going on with normals, ao and displacement here.
That was extremely helpful! Thank you!
Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
• Real-time shader preview for tight iteration times
• Visual & intuitive interface
• Energy conserving physically based lighting, Blinn-Phong or Phong
• Image based lighting; perfect together with Marmoset Skyshop
• Vertex animation
• DX11 Tessellation & Displacement
• Unity Free and Pro
• No extra files – just the .shader file itself
• Extensive node documentation, with tutorials coming soon
• 12 example shaders included, that you can open, edit, and use freely
• Custom lighting support, if you want to get creative or technical
• Outline width and color
Works with Unity
9 January, 2017
12 June, 2015