Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
Meet the updated 3DF Zephyr. The team behind the tool presented the fastest release to date, bringing an improved accuracy and many new tools and utilities, in the same user-friendly interface.
Faster processing – the full pipeline has been improved a lot, and processing times have been improved significantly during the Structure from Motion, Multiview Stereo and Meshing phases – all of this with even an improved accuracy.
Improved tools – many small fixes and improvements have been integrated with this update, which includes better selection tools, better gizmo, a quick project wizard and much more are awaiting you in the user friendly interface you all know and love!
FlowEngine C++ SDK – the new version of our C++ SDK, FlowEngine, is now available for both Microsoft Windows and GNU/Linux platform (100% compatible with the vfx platform). Did you know there is also a Free SDK edition, limited to 50 photos, which is the perfect companion to our 3DF Zephyr Free edition?
Camera calibration manager – often on the go? Use this handy tool do pre-download camera calibrations from our server by simply uploading a JPG and store it offline for later use.
Preset manager – you can now easily share and download presets directly from Zephyr in a user friendly. Simply insert the preset ID and let zephyr download it from our server.
Quad support for OBJ and FBX formats – you can now feed zephyr quads when re-importing a mesh for re-texturing.
Other interesting features are DTM from Dem generation, orthophoto from unstructured clouds, improved 32 bit texture workflow, XMP workflow during batch job setup, mesh uberdensification with/without high frequency gain, and many other new tools and feature have been added, including a the new full German language support!
The full changelog for 3DF Zephyr 4.0 is the following:
- Improved SfM speed and accuracy
- Improved MvS speed and accuracy
- Improved mesh generation speed and accuracy
- Sharper photoconsistency during mesh generation
- FlowEngine and FlowEngine free C++ SDK now available
- Added camera calibration manager
- Added preset manager
- Added new selection tools
- Added quad support for import/export with custom UVs (OBJ,FBX)
- Added German language support
- Added automatic DTM from DEM function (3DF Zephyr Aerial only)
- Added orthophoto from unstructured point clouds (3DF Zephyr Aerial only)
- Added densification to mesh/textured mesh with or without high frequency gain
- Added quick project wizard
- Added improved control points workflow for unstructured objects
- Added “enable mask” on “add photos” function
- Added custom band colors transformation to stereo and mesh objects
- Added custom grid logo option
- Added XMP workflow in batch tool
- Added Discord integration (can be disabled in options)
- Added bounding box import/export function
- Improved 32/16bit texture workflow
- Improved gizmo support
- Improved import mesh with custom UV
- Improved wizard on-screen tips
- Improved point cloud coloring for unstructured objects
- Fixed topology and triangles unification on export
- Fixed FBX camera export misalignments
- Video export 3Dflow logo is no longer mandatory in 3DF Zephyr Lite
You can learn more here.