Take a look at these 5 great packs with stylized effects and shaders for Unity.
1. All In 1 Sprite Shader
All In 1 Sprite Shader is an all-in-one solution to add sprite and UI combinable effects to your project in the easiest and fastest way possible. It includes 44+ combinable effects and is aimed both towards beginners and experts.
The pack features:
- Easy to use, 2-click setup, fast lighting workflow
- Optimized mobile-ready shader
- Automatic draw call batching
- The custom Material Inspector offers you full control over the rendering options in case you need them: Blending, Culling, ZTest, ZWrite, Fog, etc.
- Everything can be accessed and modified via script
- Extra tools to create Normal Maps and gradients
2. Cartoon FX Remaster
Cartoon FX Remaster contains 50+ high-quality stylized special effects prefabs as well as lots of general-purpose effects: explosions, smoke, fire, water splashes, magic, electricity, fireworks, etc. This is a perfect pack for creating your comic-book-like projects in Unity.
- Works on both mobile and desktop/consoles
- Works in 2D and 3D
- Works with the built-in and URP (2D & Forward Renderers) pipelines
- Optimized custom shader with lots of effects (UV distortion, dissolve, shadows, etc.)
- Camera shake and animated lights, with in-scene view preview
- HDR effects, and more.
3. Epic Toon FX
Epic Toon FX is a huge collection of 930 cartoony particle effects. The effects work great for both 2D & 3D games. The effects are sorted into 3 categories: Combat, Environment, and Interactive, so every Unity developer will find something useful in this pack.
The pack contains:
- Over 300 unique FX
- 930 Total prefabs
- Most FX available in 4 colors
- 2D versions of some FX for side-scrollers
- Approximately 150 textures
- Extra 50 textures for emoticons
- Interactive demo project
- Included Sound FX for missiles/explosions
4. RPG VFX Bundle
Next up, we have a VFX bundle of effects for your Unity RPG projects. This pack includes many different effects that are a must for any RPG.
With this pack, you will get:
- Different complex effects (Magic arrows, shields, buff and debuff spells, hits, magic circles, projectiles, attack spells, lasers, track markers, and more)
- A large number of unique textures
- Multipurpose custom shaders
- Scripts, one of which allows you to change the color of the effects, so you can change the color in 1 click.
- HDRP and URP(LWRP) are supported.
5. Stylized Water For URP
And lastly, we have a stylized water pack, built for the Universal Render Pipeline. The pack comes with a water shader, foam, surface normals, and caustics textures, and several water prefabs and materials. A perfect pack for creating stylized water in Unity.
- Depth based color gradients
- Surface foam
- Intersection effects
- Foam shadows
- Basic buoyancy
- Basic underwater effects
- Toon lighting options, and more.