I read your first blog this is pleasant and stunning it has numerous enlightening articles I take after this blog to peruse more articles in future. I recommend this blog to my companions you have completed a decent work I wish you good luck for future. https://triumphessays.com/
I read your first blog this is pleasant and stunning it has numerous enlightening articles I take after this blog to peruse more articles in future. I recommend this blog to my companions you have completed a decent work I wish you good luck for future.
Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Jonas Ronnegard has presented a new collection of 5 useful nodes for Substance Designer which can help you build better materials. Nodes and tutorial authored by Alexey Kudryavtsev.
– 5 Nodes for Substance Designer:
- Wetness mask – gradient mask which is based on height and AO. Allows you to dry out a surface with only a height map.
- Multi blend – allows you to blend multiple inputs without creating multiple blend nodes.
- Curvature Advanced – masks concave and/or convex areas of curvature map with the ability of extending, bluring and warping it.
- Direction mask – allows you to select and mask specific direction(s) of your surface, for example, flat/top/down/left/right through a normal or height map.
- Height level mask – allows you to split two height maps and gives you the ability to adjust the height level of one of them and also creates a mask for both.
– Example SBS Files.
You can get more details here.