The pack contains over a hundred static meshes, 14 blueprints, and 200 textures with up to 4K resolution.
If you were looking for a quick and easy way to set up a sunny beach scene with a majestic ocean, here's a neat new asset pack that you should definitely check out. Meet Beach Pack, PolySphere Studio's recently-released collection for Unreal Engine 5 that contains everything you need to create a beautiful beach environment, including over a hundred static meshes, 203 unique textures, and tons of blueprints that come with intuitive name parameters, detailed video documentation, and provide full artistic control in every aspect. What's more, the pack supports UE5's Lumen and Nanite, allowing you to bring your scenes to the next level.
The pack features:
- 103 Static Meshes.
- Most materials have: base color, normal and an ORM/ ORMH packed texture (R-Occlusion, B-Roughness, G-Metallic, A-Height).
- 13 master materials (very easy to customize), 151 material instances, and 1 Material Parameter Collection.
- Presentation scene and the showcase scene are included.
- 5 Niagara System (Fire, Seagulls, and Heat Distortion).
- 3 Sound Cues and 6 Sound Waves.
- 203 Textures - sizes from 256x256 to 4096x4096 (most of them 2k or 4k with LOD bias enabled).
- 14 blueprints: Ball, Buoy, Fireplace, Flag, Jetski, Ocean Buoy, Palm, Random Wind, Rescue Boat, Umbrella, Wood And Rope, and Wooden Plank.
- Collision: Yes.