Create your own pine forest in Unreal with this great pack.
RealBiomes, a team of two that specializes in creating impressive game environments, using the power of Unreal Engine 4, has recently released Scots Pine Forest Biome – a realistic pine forest environment pack that can be used to create your own forests in UE4. The environment is 3D-scan-based and comes with 150+ game-ready assets, 65 materials and material instances, and more than 100 textures with up to 8K quality.
What's more, the biome includes 6 fully procedural sub-biomes (Mossy, Mixed, Dry, Border, Dead, and Open Fields) to create incredible forest diversity, tweakable Master Materials, and Landscape Shader. The pack comes with a fully generated 1 km2 example map. This includes a beautifully composed area with roads, mudslides, and massive cliffs as well as high detail distance mountain meshes.
The Pack Features:
- Next Generation visual fidelity
- 3D Scanned assets and tileables
- Intuitive BiomePainter procedural workflow
- Detailed 1 square kilometer example map
- Massive 64 square kilometer example map
- Optimized LODs and Billboards
- Distance meshes
- 4 comprehensive master shaders
- Cloud shadows material
- Spline Tool Blueprint
- Global wetness material function
- Scalable wind system