Check out this new tool for Blender created by Kushiro called Bend Face.
Bend Face is a simple tool for Rotating/Moving your faces in Blender. This tool allows you to rotate or move the selected face by any edge, or even using the face Normal. When you use the tool, it shows yellow lines for each edge of the selected faces. You can click on and drag the yellow line, it will then rotate the selected faces. Or you can drag by the right-mouse button, it will move the faces along it.
Here's how you use it:
- Left Mouse Button: using the left mouse button to drag the yellow line will rotate the faces by the line.
- Right Mouse Button: using the right mouse button to drag the yellow line will move the faces along the line.
- Holding Ctrl key: when you rotate or move by holding the Ctrl key, it will snap to 5 degrees for rotation or 0.25 for movement.
- F key: switch between Edges mode and Face normal mode.
- Q key: Confirm and exit the tool
- Esc key: Cancel any changes and exit the tool.