Check out a cool little tool for digital artists.
Here's a cool little tool for creators that allows connecting, selecting, and exporting 3D object and scene data from Blender to After Effects. The process is quite straightforward: install BlenderAe as an addon in Blender, click 'Connect' to After Effects, select objects, vertices or faces, and finally click 'Export to Ae'.
Supported in Object Mode:
- Cameras to Ae Cameras.
- Lights to Ae Lights.
- Objects transformations to Nulls.
- Empties transformations to Nulls.
- Planes (planar) to precomposed shape layers.
Supported in Edit Mode:
- Selected vertices (in vertex mode) to Nulls
- Selected planar Faces (in face mode) to precomposed shape layers.