Here's a great construction kit for creating race track environments in Unreal Engine 4.
3D Artist Sargis Ter-Grigoryan has released Race Track Construction Kit, a great tool for Unreal Engine 4 if you want to create a racing environment. The pack comes with 250+ various meshes, custom and auto-generated LODs, a hundred different materials, and 151 textures in 512x512, 1024x1024, 2048x2048, and 4096x4096 resolutions. After purchase, you will also get a demo scene that showcases how these assets and the custom spline blueprint are used for creating a game-ready environment.
- Custom spline blueprint to easily make roads and barriers.
- Landscape deformation option in blueprint
- Real-world scale 3D models
- Landscape material with special parameters, which helps to break the repetition of texture when the camera gets too far
- Possibility to add tire skid marks and wearing on the road with vertex painting (Red and Green channels)
- Material parameters to change the colors of curbs, tribune seats, barriers, etc.