This tool lets you build new structures with custom meshes or ready assets.
Check out a procedural building generator tool that will let you create buildings in Unreal Engine easily and faster. The tool works with custom assets or packs from the Unreal Marketplace.
The main ability of this tool is to assemble custom, Marketplace, and Quixel Megascans modular meshes to procedurally create structures and buildings easily and faster with full artistic control and a number of options.
- Work with custom and marketplace modular assets
- Spline and array-based
- Full control on building aspects
- Procedural and Manual Edition Supported
- Artist Driven Procedural Generation
- Materials and Meshes randomization system out of the box
- Custom Blueprints Support
- Fast Iteration and infinite variation
- Compatible with UE4 actor merging and instancing tool
- Editor Utility Blueprint for spawning HLOD, Lightmap Importance and Reflections Captures Volumes
- Fully customizable and non-destructive workflow by arranging different part of building in blocks
- Prefabrication support to arrange entire buildings or parts of buildings in reusable assets to create almost infinite structures
- Huge time and efforts saver and at the same time boosting production and creativity with less pain.
- Suited to any architectural structure: Urban, Sci-Fi, Medieval, Post Apocalyptic, Ruins, Chaotic, Slums and more.
- A lot of features but easy to understand, manage, and to use directly in production
- Examples of procedural structures included