The game is being created by Nathan Hamley from Headware Games.
Take a look at Hollowbody – an upcoming survival horror inspired by early 2000s horror titles such as Silent Hill 2, 3, Kuon, and Rule of Rose. Solo developer Nathan Hamley from Headware Games describes it as a "tech-noir survival horror short story, set in the urban decay of a long abandoned British city."
You play as Mica, an unlicensed Shipper working for an infamous ring of black market freelancers. Something goes wrong on your latest job, and now you have to get out of the creepy remains of what once was a town while solving environmental puzzles, managing resources, and fighting for your life against monsters.
The developer promises:
- Classic survival horror gameplay inspired by early 2000s horror titles.
- Cinematic blend of dynamic and fixed camera angles.
- Logic puzzles, resource management and limited combat with a focus on narrative and exploration.
- Multiple endings.
- Full voice acting.
- An emphasis on strong world building set in a dystopian near-future.
- Carefully paced save points ensure tension is maintained whilst respecting the player's time.
- Accessibility options to aid players who prefer exploration over combat.
- New game + features.