Awesome walkthrough, I really learnt a lot. It was great that Adrienne give links to other people tutorials too!
Anybody get that?
If it easy to get Substance working with your Rome Fantasy packs after the changes to Substance? Do we still need to read instructions to get PostProcessing set up? Any other issues with installing your packs on Unity?
Sergio Mucino has released the second update for his maxTD Rigging Toolbox Kit for Modo with improvements for deformer workflows, rigging and asset management.
- Create locators from selected vertices on a mesh.
- Grouping Tools with different center options.
- Bake Falloff influences onto weight maps.
- Multitude of vertex map tools.
- Easier Morph Influence creation and animation.
You can get a single license for $69.99 and learn more about the tool here.