The studio, which stands behind Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Love, Death + Robots anthology series, and many others, is actively hiring artists, and developers. Here is your chance to take part in the development of AAA projects.
This year Platige Image in close collaboration with Techland has released Dying Light 2 Stay Human. Now Platige is working on new exciting IPs and is looking for talents to join the team. The team is seeking a talented Senior Environment Artist to bring unbelievable CG projects to life in a very believable way. You will work on high and low-poly 3D objects, 3D environments, and assets as well. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D and VFX projects at the studio.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of experience in the CG or game industry.
- Excellent skills in Maya, Substance Painter/Mari, and Arnold.
- Good skill in assembling and managing large scene files, with the understanding of proper world scale and architecture feeling.
- Very good knowledge of composition, color theory, lighting, and procedurally generated content.
- Ability to work independently with self-supervision and criticism to evaluate the final look.
- Very strong creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
The Platige Image team has also shared a list of benefits for their employers, you may check it out below.
- We are an experienced studio setting new standards for animation, CG, and VFX. Always one step ahead, focusing on the highest quality and artistic value of executed projects.
- We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (e.g. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO, Warner Bros).
- You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and access to professional courses for mastering your skills.
- We are located in green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland), but it’s up to you where your office is!
- Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med) and we are staying fit with a sports card (Multisport).
- For a good start of work-day, we serve breakfast in the studio for our employees.
- And you can come to the studio with your dog-friend!
You can apply for this opening here. Candidates for the Senior Environment Artist position should include a demo reel or portfolio in their application.