The release brings multiple robust tools that drastically simplify character posing workflows.
Character Creator and iClone developer Reallusion has unveiled CC-to-ZBrush Posing pipeline, a collection of new robust tools designed to greatly simplify character posing workflows, developed in collaboration with Maxon.
The pipeline features Reallusion's auto-rigging tool (CC AccuRIG) that works with ZBrush subtools containing both soft and hard surfaces and allows you to perform custom pose editing with HumanIK and hand gesture controls in just minutes. Furthermore, the release comes with the free Pose Tools plugin, which enables you to build and manage your personal library, refine individual poses, and switch between poses with a single click.
The pipeline features:
- Auto-rigging for ZBrush Characters that works with individual subtools.
- Limitless pose possibilities from motion clips and mocap sequences.
- Custom pose editing with HumanIK and hand gesture controls.
- Hard/soft surface treatment and nuanced accessory management
- Powerful & Flexible Pose Management