Check out this huge new pack that features 500 meshes and 970 textures generated with Substance 3D Painter.
3D Artist Tav Shande unveiled a gigantic new city pack that has all kinds of assets for creating large AAA sandbox-style cityscapes in Unreal Engine. The project is similar to the recently released Matrix demo running on UE5, containing hundreds of detailed 3D models, textures, materials, blueprints, and more. Basically, the pack can help you imagine what the future game cities can look like.
- Over 500 Meshes / 970 Substance-Painter generated textures
- Over 80 Blueprints with spline decals & editable text on road signs, street names
- Over 20 modular sidewalk meshes that can be used on splines
- Over 140 building meshes. Over 40 unique detailed buildings plus 100 vista buildings
- Over 60 Decals from road lines, arrows, dirt, grime, sewer covers, graffiti, tire marks, bike lanes, road patches, cracks, and much more.
- 8 tree types with planters and decals at the base
- Animated flags, with color change blueprint
- Modular fences & barricades with tarps
- Post-process camera shader with fisheye lens & low light camera noise
- PBR materials and real-world lighting values
- Comes with the downtown San Francisco Example map seen in the video
- Comes with detailed articulated bus vehicle
- Comes with accurately modeled, highly detailed Bay Bridge
- Packed [MRAO] Texture channels : Red = metallic, Green = roughness, Blue = Ambient Occlusion
- Large scale over 1 km x 1 km area of downtown SF
- Includes many street props: meters, hydrants, traffic lights
- RTX ready
The author noted that the pack does not contain any Megascans assets, Speedtree assets, pedestrians, or vehicles that are featured in the video. You can learn more and get this huge pack for $1,499.99 here. Also, don't forget to join our new Reddit page, our new Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.