Check out a new version of Shader Kit with a bunch of new features and updates.
Erik Lehmann released a new version of Shader Kit, a fast and compact shader management replacement for the Hypershade interface.
- Updated Compact interface with custom icons
- Togglable tool settings for a minimal workspace footprint
- Introduced Modifier shortcuts for a faster workflow
- Sort manually - Move Shaders up and down with arrow keys
- You can now resize the Shader List
- Powerful Label system to easily filter or sort by label color
- Search function to find Shaders more comfortably
- Sort list by name
- Option to save & load Shader lists
- Updated Improved Create Menu / Create Menu Settings
- Create Menu selection is now remembered and allows for repeat Shader creation
- Create Menu Settings will now be saved as a new default and are available upon tool startup
- Updated Render Engine Support: Maya, Arnold, Redshift, VRay
- Create keyboard shortcut to launch the tool with a hotkey
- get Shader from selected object and select it in your list
- Updated Material ID's - choose between Lambert and Surface Shader
- Graph materials from object / Add / Remove / list connections
- Assign Shader to Faces
Purchase the Kit on Gumroad. Don't forget to join our new Telegram channel, our Discord, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.