HEXWORKS reveals terrifying monsters and cool bosses.
HEXWORKS has published new screenshots from the upcoming dark fantasy action RPG The Lords of the Fallen. On its Steam page, you can now see the horrifying monsters, giant bosses, and atmospheric locations you'll encounter when the game comes out.
The Lords of the Fallen is a reboot of the 2014 action RPG announced last year. As one of the Dark Crusaders, you embark on an epic quest to overthrow the demon God.
The developers promise a vast, interconnected world five times larger than the original game, the ability to customize your character and playstyle, and hundreds of brutal weapons.
- Embark upon two vast, parallel worlds - that of the living… and the dead
- Master a fast, fluid and challenging combat system
- Wield devastating magic attacks and character buffs
- Invite a second player to join your campaign in uninterrupted, online multiplayer
- Encounter a wide array of characters, eager to offer a dubious hand
- Choose from 9 starting character classes, including Knight, Rogue and Fire Apprentice
The Lords of the Fallen is coming to PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S this year. Check it out here and don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform, our Reddit page, and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.