Today we've selected 5 VFX packs that contain lightning-fast workflows, effects to create enchanting sprites, UI elements, and particles that will take the visuals of your projects to a new level.
Radiant GI is a full-screen post-processing effect that adds global illumination in real-time to your scene producing more natural-looking scenes.
- Uses a post-processing volume system that allows you to enable it globally or only on certain zones with custom settings for each zone
- Works with any 3D scene, including static and dynamically generated content
- Fully customizable including raymarching and performance-related settings.
- One light bounce option for extra indirect lighting
- 2 demo scenes and documentation (PDF) included
It's an all-in-one Unity solution to add awesome sprite and UI effects to your project effortlessly and speedily.
- Combine 42 different effects
- 2-click setup
- Compatible with LWRP
- Sprite Atlas support
- Real-time preview
- Optimized shader
- Supports Sprites and UI Images
- Supports skeletal animation
- Mobile ready
It's a complete and performant immersive AAA fog solution used in games like Gigaya, Praey for the Gods, MarZ: Tactical Base Defense, Sky Fleet, Frontline ZED, and many others.
- Fog areas: create and place any number of fog areas, of any size and features in Editor or at runtime
- Simple workflow: add fog volumes as you would create and move/scale game objects
- Fog voids: you can create several fog voids easily in the scene making 3D holes into the fog
- Native URP spot & point lights support with shadows
- Fast point lights option: this feature can cast light on the fog from up to 16 point lights with additional global controls for intensity
- Terrain fit option: the capacity to adapt to any kind of surface below the fog
- Sunlight diffusion and specular effects
- Wind speed and direction
- Profile-based: create and share settings among multiple fog areas or scenes.
- Fly-through clouds: create floating clouds that can be crossed
This is an easily downloaded tool, that works with a mesh renderer and with a skinned mesh renderer. It includes a huge number of particles that can be added to sci-fi, fantasy, or horror projects, depending on the chosen color and effect.
The package includes:
- 8 Portal Effects prefabs
- 8 Shaders of portals and 1 sub shader
- 8 materials
- 10 assets (2D)
- 1 Sample scene
- 1 Post-processing volume asset