A few Unity packs with tools and assets to add realistic skies, organic surfaces, and vegetation to your environment scene.
Gaia 2 - Terrain & Scene Generator
Grab an all-in-one terrain and scene generation system for Unity. With the tool, you can create a scene for mobile, VR, desktop, or console in minutes. You can choose to work procedurally or manually or switch between the approaches and work on various production steps using sample assets or your own.
Key technical details:
- Automated pipeline installation & optimal setup;
- Stunning high-performance water system;
- Mixed manual and procedural scene generation;
- Biome system - use our sample assets or make your own;
- Stamping system - mix and blend stamps to shape your terrain;
- Spawning system - procedurally texture, plant, and populate;
- Sessioning system - backup and share sessions to reliably re-create scenes;
- Extension system - create, share and leverage other assets;
- Exporting system - bake and export lodded terrain meshes and textures;
- Points of interest - spawn farms, villages, cemeteries or whatever you can imagine;
- Vegetation shaders with sss, snow, location variation, and world space cover;
- Take and share screenshots with the screen-shotting system;
- Set up your controller, sound, lighting, post fx, and water with a click;
- Builtin, URP, & HDRP 7.2+ support;
Massive Clouds Atmos - Volumetric Skybox
Check out an asset to render the entire sky with volumetric effects. Add various weather conditions and timing in real-time. The tool works with clouds, atmospheric scattering, and fog rendering to achieve a realistic look. The pack comes with Unity versions for VR, too. However, please, notice that it’s tested on Oculus Rift only.
Cliffs & Stones
Get a pack for any environment project with organic surfaces. The assets are optimized for any platform and have high-quality PBR textures.
- 6 Cliff variations
- 3 Large Stones
- 4 Medium Stones
- 5 Small Stones
C.V.P - Eucalyptus Forest
Grab a vegetation pack with pieces for eucalyptus forest production from Alexander Elert. The pack’s assets were created using real references, textures, and sounds from eucalyptus forests.
- over 60 ready-to-use prefabs with LODs
- 25 rocks and cliffs prefabs with LODs
- 25 Rocks 2048x2048px textures
- 3 Rock models
- 2 Cliff models
- 5 Rock PBR materials
- 4 PBR Ground seamless textures
- Unity wind system ready
- Translusency shaders for folliage
- Falling leafs particles FX
- 4k skyboxes and cubemaps
- SFX footsteeps and ambient sounds
- 7 Post-processing stack profiles