Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Moscow RU 4, Oct — 8, Oct
Prague CZ 5, Oct — 7, Oct
São Paulo BR 10, Oct — 15, Oct
Great! If a beginner wants to learn Houdini then they needs to click here: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-houdini
why Hellblade didn't come on ps4 yet ?
Thank you for noticing, alfred, we've swapped them
Working in SpriteUV2: Texture Merge / UV Scale / Sprite Split
31 July, 2017
The team of SpriteUV2 uploaded a video focusing on the work with textures inside the tool. The video guide shows how you can export textures using Substance and then merge them with Sprite. It also discusses some other other aspects like UV scale and Voronoi slice.
Features of the tool:
- Save memory for more content. Features extremely tight packing. Allows for an additional 30%-90% free space compared to square or other concave packing algorithms.
- Easy to use. Drag and drop image files (.fbx, .json( Spine ) .png, .tiff, .tga, .psd) -> Select folder for atlas and meshes -> Hit Build
- Per sprite settings. Precise mesh shape adjustment for each sprite for the best result.
- Export mesh to FBX, UNITY SPRITES, COLLADA, OBJ or JSON.Exported meshes are ready to be immediately used in any modern game engine or 3D application.
- Project settings file saved in a simple JSON format.
- Command line interface.
You can find different versions of the tool here.