Your article is very interesting, maybe I will regularly visit this site. And here is my site, if you have time please come to my site and send a few comments. bartender the right mix
The new features facial expression is very unique and the first launch in apple. I have used this expression, and I love to use this. this is very funny and look like the original. but sometimes it refuses to express then i prefer to go Apple Support Australia.
You may want to credit Critical Role and Sam Riegel for the character creation.
The team of SpriteUV2 uploaded a video focusing on the work with textures inside the tool. The video guide shows how you can export textures using Substance and then merge them with Sprite. It also discusses some other other aspects like UV scale and Voronoi slice.
Features of the tool:
- Save memory for more content. Features extremely tight packing. Allows for an additional 30%-90% free space compared to square or other concave packing algorithms.
- Easy to use. Drag and drop image files (.fbx, .json( Spine ) .png, .tiff, .tga, .psd) -> Select folder for atlas and meshes -> Hit Build
- Per sprite settings. Precise mesh shape adjustment for each sprite for the best result.
- Export mesh to FBX, UNITY SPRITES, COLLADA, OBJ or JSON.Exported meshes are ready to be immediately used in any modern game engine or 3D application.
- Project settings file saved in a simple JSON format.
- Command line interface.