Thanks for featuring my alpha pack. I always try to keep the price super low so everyone can afford it, and such articles mean a lot! Thanks again. -Jonas Roscinas
not sure what the program will be...fancy video and I love everything allgorithmic does but I really dont know what this will be any thoughts
The team of SpriteUV2 uploaded a video focusing on the work with textures inside the tool. The video guide shows how you can export textures using Substance and then merge them with Sprite. It also discusses some other other aspects like UV scale and Voronoi slice.
Features of the tool:
- Save memory for more content. Features extremely tight packing. Allows for an additional 30%-90% free space compared to square or other concave packing algorithms.
- Easy to use. Drag and drop image files (.fbx, .json( Spine ) .png, .tiff, .tga, .psd) -> Select folder for atlas and meshes -> Hit Build
- Per sprite settings. Precise mesh shape adjustment for each sprite for the best result.
- Export mesh to FBX, UNITY SPRITES, COLLADA, OBJ or JSON.Exported meshes are ready to be immediately used in any modern game engine or 3D application.
- Project settings file saved in a simple JSON format.
- Command line interface.