GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
The team of SpriteUV2 uploaded a video focusing on the work with textures inside the tool. The video guide shows how you can export textures using Substance and then merge them with Sprite. It also discusses some other other aspects like UV scale and Voronoi slice.
Features of the tool:
- Save memory for more content. Features extremely tight packing. Allows for an additional 30%-90% free space compared to square or other concave packing algorithms.
- Easy to use. Drag and drop image files (.fbx, .json( Spine ) .png, .tiff, .tga, .psd) -> Select folder for atlas and meshes -> Hit Build
- Per sprite settings. Precise mesh shape adjustment for each sprite for the best result.
- Export mesh to FBX, UNITY SPRITES, COLLADA, OBJ or JSON.Exported meshes are ready to be immediately used in any modern game engine or 3D application.
- Project settings file saved in a simple JSON format.
- Command line interface.