You should edit the dates: https://code.blender.org/2018/08/blender-2-8-planning-update/ Blender 2.8 will be published in 2019.
llo there mates, it is unlimited molded piece totally portrayed, continue with the broad work continually. Friv
Have you already tried using World Creator 2? No? Then check out this video that roughly flies over the general feature set of the tool and gives you a good understanding on how to get started with a terrain and landscape generator.
An in-depth explanation of each feature can be expected in further tutorial videos which will be soon available on this channel.
Here’s the list of the World Creator’s features:
- Realtime Terrain Generation (move sliders, change settings and see in realtime how they affect the terrain) which works even for 8192 by 8129 pixels heightmaps
- Fully GPU powered
- Landscape Generation (populate your terrain with objects such as trees, grass, stones, towns, and whatever you can think of)
- Realtime Erosion and Sedimentation filters
- Sync Tool allows to move your terrain quickly over to Unity and Unreal
- Many assets such as PBR textures, trees from SpeedTree, stones, grass, flowers, etc.
- Realtime Masking for terrain surface, textures, objects, roads, ivers, etc.
- Unlimited heightmap resolution support (no more restrictions – crreate heightmaps as large as you want – the only limit is your SSD / HDD)
- Roads and Rivers Tools
- Terrain filters (Erosion, Mountain, Ridged, Hills, Terrace, Canyon, Alien, Rocky, Desert, Minecraft, etc.)
- Ability to create your own terrain filters
- Export capablities (OBJ, RAW 8, RAW 16, RAW 32, PNG, JPG, FBX, BMP, GeoTIFF, TIF) – export heightmaps, masks (terrain, textures, objects, roads, rivers, seas), heatmaps, splatmaps, colormaps, XML files for your objects
- Import capabilities (OBJ, RAW 8, RAW 16, RAW 32, PNG, JPG, FBX, BMP, GeoTIFF, TIF) – import heightmaps, masks (terrain, textures, objects, roads, rivers, seas), heatmaps, splatmaps, colormaps, XML files for your objects
- Realtime AAA water and rivers
- VR support
You can find more details on the tool here.