Read online Punjab News in Punjabi. We cover all kind of topics such as sports, politics, Bollywood, Pollywood and soon. Visit once for breaking news. https://www.rozanaspokesman.com/epaper
Very impressive article Jake! You are very talented.
nice article! i love seeing the breakdowns.
Take a look at a new VR framebuffer for 3ds Max and Houdini called yVR. It is a new multiplatform tool that allows you to view your mono and stereo 360 renders directly on your device either in 360 or cardboard mode. You can use it locally or showcase your work to clients on the internet.
- Supports 360 and cardboard mode (mono, stereo top/bottom)
- Send updates to yVR Clients on render finished
- Send progressive updates to yVR Clients
- Send previously rendered images to yVR Clients
- Use as a 360 viewport or as a separate app
- Allows local and remote connections
Supported renderers (yVR Plugin)
- 3ds Max (2014+)
- Vray (supports production/interactive/activeshade mode)
- Corona (supports production/interactive/activeshade mode)
- Redshift (supports production/interactive/activeshade mode)
- AMD ProRender (supports production/interactive/activeshade mode)
- Any render that supports 360 cameras (might have limited functionality, depending on the renderer implementation)
- Houdini (16+)
Supported platforms (yVR Client)
You can either check out a trial version or buy the full one for 50.00€ here.