The model comes with Marmoset Toolbag and Blender scenes, a high-resolution ZBrush source file, and all supporting 8K PBR maps.
3D Scan Store, a renowned digital library of 3D-scanned character assets, has released an incredible new 3D head model that you can get for free. Depicting a female head and face, the new model comes pre-packaged with Marmoset Toolbag and Blender scenes, a high-resolution ZBrush source file, and all supporting 8K PBR maps. Additionally, the project includes one of 3D Scan Store's free makeup overlay maps as a layer in the PSD Albedo texture.
- File Formats: ZTL (7 SubDivisions), FBX (Requires ZBrush 2022 or later).
- Model Symmetry: Symmetrical topology.
- Skin details: Pore/fine wrinkle level detail with micro map.
- Included meshes: Head, Teeth, Tongue, Eyeballs, Lens, Eye Wet, Lashes, Brows (FBX/ZTL/OBJ).
- Textures Formats: TGA/JPG (8192 x 8192 pixels)/Albedo, Normal, Displacement, Roughness, Specular.
- Displacement map: 16bit TIF (8192 x 8192 pixels).
- Render Scene: Marmoset Toolbag 4/Blender 3.2.2.
- Download Size: 1.9 GB.
You can learn more and download the model for free by clicking this link. Please note that the model was designed for personal use only, requiring you to contact the 3D Scan Store team beforehand regarding using the product for commercial projects.
If you would like to learn more about using 3D Scan Store's assets for 3D character art, we recommend checking out our recent interview with 3D Character/Facial Modeler Rodrigo Avila, who explained how the assets were used in combination with ZBrush and Substance 3D software to set up a realistic portrait of DC Comics' Joker.
We also recommend checking out this insightful tutorial that demonstrates how to create a realistic cyberpunk-style 3D character utilizing ZBrush, Marmoset Toolbag, and the store's high-quality face, head, and hair scans.