Here’s a collection of 5 Cubebrush packs that feature awesome base meshes you can use to start clean and speed up your character production!
This pack is a collection of six 3D female characters created by Polygonal M. The models are scanned using photogrammetry for accurate high-quality representation of fabric and skin and optimized for 3D printing, rendering, and use in games/VR applications (each model has 45k polygons). The models are using 4k textures available in the FBX format.
This is a set of two models – a female and a male body. It’s perfect for a quick start when working on your characters in ZBrush and also studying anatomy. The meshes have clean topology, edge loops, and evenly distributed quads.
- OBJ of T-Pose and Posed Models
- Teeth, Eyes, Eyelashes, & Hair
- Clean Topology
- 6 Subdivision Levels
- For use with ZBrush 4R8 and up
This is a set of the human, creature, and animal models that will boost up your productivity and let you start working on your characters right away without spending time on proportions, topology, and UVs. The pack has 60 meshes ready for use in ZBrush.
Another great base mesh for your female characters! The model is tested in the production, sculpting-friendly and ready for animation.
- A-pose & T-pose models ready for use in ZBrush and Mudbox
- hair, eyes and some clothes
- baked textures for both A and T poses (curvature, concavity, convexity, height, normal, occlusion, os_normal, transmission, displacement)
The Caucasian Male Head is an AAA asset prepared for real-time engines (compatible with other renders, too) that can be used in games and cinematics as well as simplified for mobiles. The mesh features high-quality details, organized polygroups, and efficient edge flow for easier use. It’s also fully textured and has laid out non-intersecting UVs.
- The model has 35030 tris in total
- Open mouth and closed eyes blendshapes (OBJ, FBX, ZBrush, Maya)
- Textures (PSD source file for color, specular and gloss included).
- Teeth & Tongue
- and more