I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Hi. Can you tell how the glass material was made? I found it very interesting.Congratz
The Auto Terrain Cover V3 is an auto material / terrain starting set that Kevin Antonio Mitchell has put together to help others create scenes in UE4. It’s a compilation of all the knowledge the artist has accumulated over the last 2-3 years using Unreal and playing around with “This might be crazy but what if i could do A B and C”.
New things added / changes from the V2:
- Added 11 Modular Background mountain meshes. With auto material for modifying the mountains appearance as you may need.
- Added 1 tree using tree-it with LODs and adjustments. No Billboards.
- Changed the RPG Sky and PPV effects from what they were in the other one. The previous release had overblown exposure settings and other settings that made any other object with standard material settings overly blown out.
- Decreased the shader complexity.
- Added the ability to dynamically shutdown layers of the material that is not needed in the final appearance of the terrain or mountains to lessen the overhead for the shader.
- Added grass type height limits so restrict the grass type from appearing over a given height.
- Added the ability to turn off the use of grass type in general per grass type Forest/Grass/Rocks
- Recreated the masking for the terrain to have exact mask for the terrain coverage instead of over layered mask causing grass type overlaps and texture heavy texture bleeding and weird normal bleeding.
Videos covering this can be found on his YouTube page.