Hi. Can you tell how the glass material was made? I found it very interesting.Congratz
There are no barriers with borders. We provide Java assignment help to the students based in Australia, the UK, New Zealand and the US. Also, writing a program using C, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, and JavaFX is not a challenging task for our experts. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Dammit. Not again. This is path tracing not Ray tracing. Ray tracing is practically an hybrid scam. This is the real stuff, the stuff from Disney and Pixar movies. Stop helping Nvidia sell ray tracing. It's not good.
Unity has finally released its amazing environment from Book of The Dead demo, which features a ton of awesome Megascans assets.
Book of The Dead was a pretty awesome environment we’ve seen not that long ago. After some time Unity has finally made this piece available for everyone to enjoy. Just go to Asset Store and download this scene and all the assets for free. You can also learn more about the people who made this demo over at Unity’s official blog.
Awesome work, Zdravko Pavlov, Georgi Simeonov, Dominykas Kiauleikis, Julien Heijmans, Krasimir Nechevski, Lasse Jon Fuglsang Pedersen, Malte Hildingsson, Plamen ‘Paco’ Tamnev, Robert Cupisz, Silvia Rasheva, Torbjorn Laedre, Veselin Efremov!
The available project requires 2018.2b8 or higher. To use this content import it into an empty project to avoid conflicts with builtin packages.
The package includes the following elements:
– Environment art assets scanned by Quixel, coming either from the Megascans library or produced exclusively for this demo.
– Environment art assets produced by the Demo team using photogrammetry.
– Environment scene, setup using the HD Render Pipeline.
– Player Controller and a Camera fly-through mode to discover the scene in play mode
– Area Volumes: Volume-based system driving atmospheric scattering, sunlight and wind properties.
– Custom atmospheric scattering.
– Custom vertex shader for procedurally animated wind, used by all our vegetation.
– Project-specific Lit shader customizations.
– Project-specific customizations to lighting, shadows and occlusion inputs and calculations.
– Occlusion Probes, a baked solution for efficient sky occlusion on foliage.
– Grass occlusion system to create additional occlusion for our smaller vegetation assets placed on the terrain.
– Sound effects, and a fully functional audio landscape.