Bob would have been proud
Congratulations Lukas:) Amazing piece of 3D parametric shader:) thank You for sharing Your knowledge:)
Great studio. Great game will be.
Let’s take a look at an awesome new animation solution in the works called Cascadeur that can change the way we deal with animation.
Cascadeur is described as a unique physics-based animation tool that lets animators create realistic action sequences of any complexity. The team states that the goal here is to eliminate laming routine work and lower the entry barriers for beginners.
- Physics-based character animation
- High-quality animation in a shorter time
- Possibilities to add or replace motion capture
- Easy interface, adapted to work with character animation
- Quick setup of the character’s rig
- Quick studying to achieve an impressive result even for beginners
Visit the official website to learn more. Do you see potential here? Discuss the upcoming tool in the comments below.