Wow, that's great. Have to try this out!
Wow beautiful environment. Very thorough and detailed. But I think there are a few images that are not showing up (error?). Is that just me? Interested in seeing those other pictures...
Jack. First of all, I want to apologize for offending you. We published this just to show how the tech could be used. We don't actually care about the message. But you do bring up a viable point, that for some people - this might be an issue, so I take this post down.
Check out a Dynamic Ledge Climb System that features a solid climbing locomotion system which could be useful for your next game. It brings the ability to grab and hang on to ledges, move along the ledge while hanging and to jump off the ledge in any direction. Turning around corners is said to be completely dynamic and will work smoothly on any angled turn. The included animation clips do not use root motion.
- Ledge Grabbing, Climbing
- Reach out in mid-air
- Camera Relative control input while moving on Ledge
- Completely dynamic and customizable Ledge jump system (Left/Right/Up/Back)
- Drop down and grab Ledge
- Wall Sliding, Wall Jumping
- Advanced IK System
- Wall Running
- Climb Ladders and Vines
- Vaulting over/up objects
- Moving Platform support
- Custom Character Locomotion
- Network Replication
- Space – Jump (Jump towards ledges to automatically grab them)
- Ctrl – Release ledge
- Hold Ctrl while running off a ledge to drop down and grab it.
- Hold Down while hanging to Jump away from the wall
- Press Space to Jump up to a higher ledge when you see the character looking up
Number of Blueprints: 1 Character Blueprint, 1 Animation Blueprint, 1 Blueprint Interface, 1 Blueprint Actor
Number of Animations: 22 Additional custom animations
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No (Coming Soon)
Supported Development Platforms: Tested Windows, should work on any platform
Supported Target Build Platforms: Tested on Windows