Amazing work. I would really appriciate if you post a tutorial about that ornament. Thanks
Gabe is amazing and im happy to have him basicaly be the face of gaming. If you have something against him reply to this, i would love to discus
Awesome! So proud of you!!! <3
Have a look at another free pack for Unreal that contains over 350 models to build stylized dungeons for top-down and first-person games.
- Over 200 modular architectural parts – base blocks, walls, floors, arches, railings, columns, staircases and more;
- Ruined versions of main elements – walls, floors, arches etc;
- A set of props – furniture, barrels, mugs, potions, books and more;
- Lighting related objects – torches, candles, candlesticks and more;
- Doors, bars and fences;
- 2 demo levels.
- All architectural parts work with grid snapping.
- All meshes are highly optimized and the textures are combined in atlases.
- Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
- Texture Sizes: 2048×2048 – 2; 1024×1024 -2; 512×512 -5;
- Collision: Yes – custom;
- Vertex Count: 8 – 3500 per mesh;
- LODs: No. The meshes are highly optimized, no LODs required;
- Number of Meshes: 350
- Number of Materials: 7 materials, 14 instances
- Number of Textures: 20
- Intended Platform: Desktop
- Documentation Included: Yes
You can learn more and grab the pack for free here.
Modern Hospital Props VOL.2 by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all the meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.